1 bedroom • 52 m²
€ 950 (excl.)
- Price€ 950 (excl.)
- Living area52 m²
- Build year1973
n 2012 modernized, well maintained 2-room apartment on the 2nd floor with balcony and an extra storage room in the basement. Excellent location right in the center of Strijp, near shops, Sint Trudoplein and a very short distance from roads and the center of Eindhoven!
ENTRANCE & STORAGE:
Central, closed, entrance with call plateau, mailboxes and stairs to the apartments and the storerooms in the basement. The storage room is equipped with electricity.
APARTMENT (2nd floor):
Gallery with access to the apartment. Entrance / hall with stucco wall finish, laminate flooring and intercom. Meter cupboard with 4 groups. Partly tiled toilet (2012) with fountain. Storage cupboard with sufficient storage space and electric water heater (2012). Modern kitchen layout (2012) in L-shape with 5 burner gas hob, extractor, oven and bar. Spacious living room with laminate flooring, stucco wall finish and access to covered balcony with a nice view of the St. Trudoplein! Spacious bedroom with laminate flooring, stucco wall finish, roller shutter and washbasin. Modern bathroom with walk-in shower and connections for washing equipment.
- Modernized in 2012, well maintained 2-room apartment on the 2nd floor with balcony and an extra storage room in the basement
- Excellent location right in the center of Strijp, near shops, Sint Trudoplein and a very short distance from roads and the center of Eindhoven!
- Sufficient storage space in the apartment.
- Ideal starter apartment
- Very popular location above the shopping center of St. Trudoplein with all daily amenities!
- New kitchen setup from 2012.
- In 2012, the bathroom, toilet, boiler and stucco were replaced.
- Living area 52 m2.
- Year of construction about 1973.